Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weight Watchers: Mini Chocolate-Chip Cookies

I found this Weight Watchers recipe online for chocolate-chip cookies. 1point each!  Here is what you will need:

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 375ºF.
  • In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine.
  • In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda; stir into batter. Add chocolate chips to batter; stir to distribute evenly throughout.
  • Drop 48 half-teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes; cool on a wire rack. Yields 1 cookie per serving. 

I'm pretty sure I made my cookies a little larger than what the recipe called for. :) These were really yummy! Especially for 1 point Weight Watchers cookies but they are a little fluffy...kind of like pancakes...or something... I'm not quite the perfect baker so it could have been something I did wrong. Ha! :)  I hope you ENJOY!

No comments: