Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pinterest: Frozen Yogurt Drops!

I found this on Penterest HERE.
I'm not sure why I didn't think of this myself.  I'm not big on the texture of yogurt so why not freeze it?
Baby Knox had a clinic in Eugene a week or so ago so April and Neal Dropped off Raegan and Charger for a few hours to play with the girls.  I thought this would be something fun Rae and Deci could do together.
All you do is get any flavor of Yogurt. (I would recommend not getting the yogurt with real fruit pieces in it because the fruit has a hard time coming out of the hole in the bag)
Put the yogurt in a zip lock bag.
Cut a hole in one of the corners of the bag and squeeze out drops onto a baking sheet.
Put the pan in the freezer for one hour. Then they are ready to eat!
YUM!
This will be such a fun snack for Summer!

Check back in next Monday where we will start Marriage Letters back up! :)
Go on over to The Run a Muck and check out the topics for the month of April on Marriage letters.
Next week: On Serving Together

No comments: