Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a week!

Last Saturday we took the girls to a local indoor pool.

 This was were Deci took swimming lessons last Summer but this was the first time that Journey got to have fun. We did take her once last year but she was so young I had to hold her the whole time. She LOVED it this time!
 On Sunday we spent the afternoon in Albany with our friends the McKinney's. They are our friends that helped us start our first Church plant in Albertville then moved to Oregon shortly after. We love having them close to us now.  Journey is not one for missing a nap...even when we are away from home...

 On Thursday I went to Portland to pick up Breanna from the airport!!! We are so glad to have her back, especially the girls! Journey didn't want to cooperate in this picture. She really wanted to check the mail.

 Today was beautiful...well, it wasn't raining and the sun did come out for a little while, so we took the girls to the park.



Then we drove around and explored Oregon. One of my favorite things to do. We found this covered bridge.
I have 2 really important things that I'll be posting about soon! One, my friend Aimee has agreed to let me share with you her story about her upcoming trip to Africa.  I'm selling some of the things that I'm knitting to help her raise support. The second thing I'll share about on Monday...a post about leaving Alabama. On January 9th, 2011 I left Alabama and headed to Oregon... Check back in soon for both of these post. :)

No comments: