Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Recent thrift store finds.

Minnetonka Moccasins for Deci. The price tag says 3.99 but they were 1/2 off so I got them for $2!!! :)

This is random but I wanted to share because I'm addicted a little bit to thrift store shopping. I once counted around 12 thrift stores about 10 miles (or less) from our house. Since we've been in Eugene I've only bought myself one shirt (that I can remember) from a chain type store.  Not bragging on myself here but bragging on Oregon for having the coolest thrift stores around. I do most of our families clothes shopping at second hand stores.  I found this purse below for $12.99 and it was 25% off!

liz&co.
For some reason in this picture it looks more yellow than gold...it's more of a mustard yellow/Gold color.  Also I got this coat at a thrift store a few months back.   To find out more about this picture, check out my friend Breanna's blog.

1 comment:

Kerrie Williams said...

you always find the best stuff! Stupid Alabama thrift stores and their lame stuff!