Friday, June 5, 2009

Pictures of the week

It was raining one day so I got out a box of Macaroni. This entertained her for a while!



We had some friends from our community group over last night to eat. These are 3 out of 5 of our kids. We turned up the music and let them dance!


I got to keep these two girls yesterday during the day. Deci LOVED it! I thought for a moment, "Hey, this is easier than one!" I'm sure that can't be all true but they entertained Deci all day long!



This was Deci's first experience in her kiddie pool this summer.

















Oh, am I raising a girlie girl??? Check out the mattress on the floor in the back ground. I need to do an update on Deci's sleep situation.

3 comments:

Kerrie Williams said...

This is unacceptable! We need to get her back out in the dirt! -Wade

jamie said...

She is a girlie girl:) I love it! Does she have her 1st pair of heels yet?!?!

Audrey said...

Ha! ha! No, but I need to buy her some of those play dress up shoes with the heels! She would LOVE them!