Thursday, June 25, 2009

I could spend everyday like this!

Me, Kerrie and Deci loaded up after work Wednesday morning and headed to Springville to see my dad and Debbie. Here are a few pictures from that afternoon.

This is Deci's cabinet. She loves Tupperware! :)
If she only knew how to match the lids to the bowls.


We walked around the pasture and picked a whole bowl of blackberries and then came back and put them on ice cream! Yummy!! I was like a kid picking blackberries! It reminded me of my childhood. :)

Another thing that reminded me of my childhood is peanut butter crackers! There are very few nights that my dad was home that he didn't have peanut butter crackers and a glass of milk before bed. Paw Paw Bo shared his peanut butter crackers and milk with Deci today. She decided she wanted to dip her cracker into the milk!


Laying out!



She wants to be just like Aunt Kerrie...or Key key, or Tay or whatever comes out of Deci's mouth for Kerrie. :)


Deci was wore out by the end of the day. She had so much fun swimming. She is such a water bug! She ended up with a fever later that night. (and still has it) We think she may be getting Fifths Disease??? I don't know. Looks like me are making a trip to the Doctor tomorrow.

2 comments:

jamie said...

So cute! Deci is growing so much & her hair!!! I love it!!!:)

Audrey said...

I know! They grow so fast! Her hair is sooo wild now, it's sooo hard to manage. I think I'll love it when it gets a little longer but you know us girls, she will probably hate it! :)