Friday, December 2, 2011

We're back!!!!!


I am sooooo excited to say that I'm back!!! My husband recently started a blog ( qcrashing.blogspot.com ) and has been on me about starting this one back up. One of the reason's I stopped is because I got pregnant, tired, sick, had a newborn and haven't stopped yet. Wow, things have changed a lot and I actually have a little time to spare to blog. Honestly I wish now that I never would have stopped. I looked back over my blog today and LOVED that I documented some of that stuff because I forgot about some of it. A lot has changed since I've blogged last....2 years of change... one thing my husband has short hair!! Yipee! He cut it to give to locks of love but if I'm not mistaken it's still in a zip lock bag tucked in a box somewhere in this house. Also we have another family member. Journey Claire Williams. I can not even begin to explain how blessed I am to have to healthy beautiful girls. Journey turned one on Aug 31st. Also we no longer live in Alabama. We moved to Oregon. That's another reason I felt it was important to start this blog back up. It will be easy for family and friends to keep up with us on here. I know I'm not going to be able to catch all of you up on the last 2 years but I'll try and do a catch-up post soon. Here is my neighbor's blog. Her latest two blogs are about us. www.crazyjojames.blogspot.com Also it has a few pictures from our photo shoot with her. We are blessed to have neighbors like them.

No comments: