Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Reunion after the Reunion.

We had a family Reunion with the whole Reed Family Saturday morning. (Which shortly will have it's own blog above this one). After the Reed reunion we had a Thompson reunion. This is my mom's family. My mom, 3 of her sisters, their dad, most of the grand kids and great grand kids. The "adults" stayed inside and talked while the kids played in the pool outside.


Deci and Evan


Deci and My cousin Tyler





This was her first time in swimmies....Is that what they are called..?? Anyways she loved them. She was able to kick (somewhat) and move around the pool on her own. (With close supervision)

Check out the diaper! This is why they make swim diapers!!! I didn't mention that when we left the house it was a thunder storm! I checked the radar and it didn't look like it was going to stop so I left our bathing suits along with the swim diapers at home. This picture really doesn't do it justice though. By the end of the night I was having to pull the pull-up up every time she got out of the pool. It was so heavy!

This is my cousin Abbie helping Deci jump off the diving board.

Look at all the people ready to catch her!

No comments: