Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Day in a Cave

Attn: I'm no longer going to apologize for so many pictures...lets just face it, I LOVE PICTURES! hahaha!! Enjoy!!




My Sister-in-law's family came into town this past weekend so Kerrie decided to take them to Cathedral Caverns and they invited me to go along. I've been at least once before but it's still blows my mind at how HUGE it is.




Kerrie and Deci waiting to go in.
Kerrie's Dad Marvin, Sister Wendy, Kerrie and Wade.

Deci and Wade

The Opening of the Cave from the inside.

A bat!


I should have made this picture bigger. You can see a little of how big the cave actually is. On the right side you can see the railing where you walk.

Deci thinking: "Hmm...What are we looking at exactly?"





Me and Deci

Deci: "Uhh..Is this it??"


We had a great time. I'm so glad I got to hang out with Kerrie's family while they were here!



No comments: