Monday, August 10, 2009

In Need of an Adventure!

So my husband came up with this great idea to have a whole Sunday with no kid. He made plans to go eat in Huntsville with a few people for Allison's birthday. My mom was more than willing to keep Deci so we dropped her off after early service. Come to find out we couldn't go to Huntsville so after lunch Q wanted to go home and take a nap! Yes, a nap! That's his favorite thing to do. I, on the other hand, am thinking...No child equals do something that you can't do with a child. So we came up with this idea of going to Bucks Pocket to swim in the river. I had to pull Q kicking and Screaming. He really wanted his nap!



This first picture is the road we drove on to find the river. It was VERY bumpy.
Me and Q

Kerrie, Me, Holleigh, and Allison

The River Bed. There was not a drop of water in the River. It was beautiful! I made Q pull over so we could play.



Holleigh in Deep thought.



Check out the "Jump Here" sign!




Q and A

Q ended up loving the trip and being really glad he got to go. The only thing we didn't get to stay very long because he had to get back for a meeting. I was in much need of an adventure and I accomplished that Sunday. Thanks for going along with me guys!


No comments: