Monday, May 25, 2009

Two weeks later...

I just wanted to let y'all know that I SLEPT THOUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT for the first time in two weeks!!!! Switching her to a toddler bed/mattress on the floor has been horrible but now I'm seeing results of being consistent. I laid Deci down at 8:45 ish and she woke up about 5:30! I would have felt a little more refreshed if I actually got to bed at a decent hour. Kerrie, my sister-in-law came over and we watched The Secret Life of Bee's then I just couldn't sleep. (Great movie by the way but has sad parts) Oh, and did I mention that Deci has had a fever for two days now and I had to give her Tylenol last night! Poor girl I know that helped her sleep better. If I could only give her that EVERY night! :) So, now on to my next mission....taking the paci away! If you have any advice on that one please share!

No comments: