Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

For Deci's birthday the Stewarts took us to the pumpkin patch. This was Deci's first time to go to a pumpkin patch and she loved it!



These girls played so good together! They were so funny! AnaRuth is 4 months younger than Deci.


Kevin and Q with the girls.

I love this face!

They got to paint pumpkins. Deci was so proud of hers!










This barn was so much fun. It had a corn pit in it and on one side it had an opening where you could jump out onto hay. It was only 10 feet so I thought I would give it a jump. Q talked me out of landing on my feet so I landed on my bottom and it hurt soooo bad! I'm actually hurting today! I have a picture of me in mid-air but it's turned sideways and I couldn't figure out how to edit it on here.

AnaRuth and Deci with their pumpkins!








The corn pit!

Me, Deci, Jessica, and AnaRuth

Thanks guys for such a fun day!!!


No comments: