Monday, September 28, 2009

I have a new hobby!

Making Tu-Tu's! I started out just making one for Deci to wear for Halloween. It was so much fun that I thought I would start making them to sale. I'm going to sale them this weekend in our local Harvest Festival. They look really cute with tights or leggins under them and a monogrammed shirt.



















This one was the first one I made. It was just from scraps from mine and Q's wedding 4 years ago.


This past weekend I went on a ladies retreat and I forgot my camera!! I can't believe I forgot my camera! It was the best ladies retreat our church has done yet. I loved getting to know the ladies more. Kerrie, my sister-in-law took her camera but didn't take any pictures but she wrote a whole post on the retreat and I thought it was worth sharing with you. You can see it by going to http://kerriewade.blogspot.com




No comments: