Wednesday, September 2, 2009

LiPi Awards! and the winner goes to...

Kyle interview everyone as they came in on the Red Carpet!
I'm not sure what Jason was doing here but Brittany sure looks pretty!
Brittany and Taylor

Kailey and J...HotNeal..haha! I know his name starts with a J but I can't remember how it's spelt. I know it sounds like HOTNEAL so that's what I call him! :)


The Newly engaged couple! Nikki and Jeb! Yay!!

Riggins and Wade

Ashley and Me!


The Host: Q and Nick

Presenters: Amber and Kevin



Kyle and his "surprise" presenters!


Brandi and Nick. :)



This night was soooo much fun! I actually got a little teary eyed when Matt was talking about our church and how it all got started and where it is now. All because God was crazy enough to use four young guys who trusted him with everything. I love my Church Family!!


1 comment:

Ladners'Latest said...

WOW! Brittany chopped her hair! It looks so glamorous!