Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pictures of the Week!

VBS Kick Off Party




Deci's first horse ride! I know I'm crazy for getting on a horse with white pants! I didn't have time to go home and change...and yes I did have a big brown spot on my bottom the rest of the day!


I love this picture of Brittany and Kailey! They look so much alike!



Amy and Deci! She was so nice to go through the obstacle with Deci. It was wet from rain and I still had on my white pants! :) By the way I think Amy was having more fun than Deci!




Kerrie and Wade brought over a firework for Deci, yes, I said "A" firework! ha ha! I guess they are starting a tradition because they brought one over last year too. She doesn't look too impressed but look at Wade and Kerrie's faces!!!



The rest of these are from a Wedding Shower we had for a couple from Church that got married on the beach a few weeks ago...yes, a shower after the wedding! We had an homemade ice cream get together outside. Come to find out the bride is lactose intolerant!! Yeah, she didn't even tell me! She can't have ice cream! I felt horrible! That's all we had! :)






Deci and Uncle "Nick Nick"






The Groom and Bride (Michael and Heather Bledsoe)...who, let me remind you, can NOT have ice cream at her very own homemade ice cream party!

No comments: