Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Week!

I did it once again...I posted pictures backwards. I was so excited that I was finally getting to post something that I forgot.
The day after Christmas we went to my moms.
This next one is my favorite of the week. My mom made us all hats, gloves, and Slippers. :)

Making French Toast with Paw-Paw Bo.

Playing Peek-a-boo with Uncle Kyle...she made Kyle get in the box with her I just didn't have my camera ready.

Uncle Lee got Deci a Barbie Doll

We got my dad a deer feeder for his back yard. It's like a small water tower.

It took all of them to put it together.

Santa Brought Deci Chapstick! She loves it!


Making ornaments with Maw Maw and Paw Paw Crow and Kerrie.





Uncle Wade and Aunt Kerrie! They got her Skates!


Hilde and Pops.

Deci skating...My lovely Husband took the picture. He took 5 pictures trying to get a skating shot and her skates were cut off in ALL of them! This was the best. :)

Debbie, Deci and Jenn
Uncle Lee and Deci




No comments: