Saturday, November 7, 2009

Q's hair!

So, Q is growing his hair out for Locks of Love. Awesome thing to do and maybe one day I'll be patient enough to let my hair get long enough so when I cut it off my hair won't be really short. (I look horrible with short hair) Q says that ladies come up to him all the time and say that women would kill for his hair. I would like to meet these ladies because if I can be honest his long hair drives me crazy! He knows it drives me crazy and he is doing it for a good cause so I try not to complain about it too much. The other day he said that he was going to keep growing it out even after it got to the 10 inch requirement length. I would like him to cut it as soon as possible. So I came up with a poll. Do you think that Q should keep his long hair or cut it off? Which do you like better? Here is a picture of how I like it best...keep in mind that He is extra cute here holding Deci when she was a newborn. :) The poll is on the top right side of the blog. Let us know what you think! (In the post below there is a picture of him now with longer hair and just to let you know when we measured it last it was at 9 inches!!!)

No comments: