Thursday, November 5, 2009

In Everything Giving Thanks!

My Friend Lisa is giving Thanks everyday this month on her blog to Celebrate November/Thanksgiving. (She got the idea from her Friend whose blog you can get to by Lisa's blog.) http://lisa-writes.blogspot.com/ I don't get on here enough to do this everyday but I thought I would do one big Thankful Blog. so here goes...


1. I am first of all Thankful for Jesus being my rock and comforter. The one who knows my flaws and loves me anyways. I could go on and on but I am very thankful that He is in charge over my life and I don't have to be!



2. My WONDERFUL Husband, Q! I chased this man for 7 years and I can say today that He loves me more than I love him! He has more patience with me than I could ask for. He puts up with a lot from me but He still loves me and I am very thankful! It's a comforting feeling to know that I can trust my husband 100%. I am so glad that he works hard, 2 jobs, so I can stay at home with Deci. I am thankful that He loves our daughter too!
3. I am so thankful for our daughter, December who we prayed almost 2-years for before she came into our lives. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful child that came out of two people who look like we do! I am so thankful for all the hugs and kisses she so freely gives now because I know one day she will be "too cool" for that. I am so thankful that I get to stay at home with her everyday!




4. I am so Thankful for my family...all of you! I am thankful for how I was raised and all the great childhood memories I have. I think I had the best childhood of anyone! I am Thankful for the family I married into, especially because I have a sister now! I am Thankful for grandparents that Deci has, especially when they keep Deci for me so Me and Quinton can get away! I am thankful for my brothers who taught me how to build an awesome tree house when I was younger and for teaching me how to enjoy the outdoors! I hope Deci always loves playing outside more than she does inside!

5. I am Thankful for my Church and Church family! I Love having a church to go to where I don't dread Sunday mornings. I'm actually very excited about going! I love the people there, they really are like family. I know they have our backs and I know they will help us out if we ever need them.



6. I am so thankful for my friends! New friends and Old friends. I know I am not a very good friend. I'm dramatic and over the top at times. I love to talk and sometimes I talk too much. I can also be very selfish and my dear friends you love me anyways and I am sooo thankful for that! There is nothing better than to have an hour/night/weekend with girlfriends. I need you in my life to keep me girlie! I love y'all!


7. My friend and Mentor who meets with me and Jennifer on Friday mornings and pours her life and knowledge into us! It's so great to have someone encouraging me to grow in my faith. Especially for us two pastors wives who don't know as much as we should about the bible! Thanks Lisa! http://lisa-writes.blogspot.com/





8. I am thankful for Fall and the weather that comes with Fall! I love this time of year! I go back and forth every year about whether I love Fall or Spring the best of all seasons but today, after 3 long days of playing outside, I Love the fall the best!



I am so thankful for so many things but if this post gets any longer no one will read it! :) Join us on your blog for what you are thankful for!! Have a Happy November!




1 comment:

Lisa Spence said...

Great list! And #7--right back atcha, girlfriend!