Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Pregnant!

Yes, I'm pregnant. I guess a better title of this blog would be "Where have I been?" I haven't posted a blog in a while. I do realize this and I'm sorry for all 10 of you who read my blog. :) I'm sure most of you know by now that I'm pregnant. I'm 11 weeks now and finally feeling a little better. I found out early on at 4 1/2 weeks. We have been trying since last February which seems like it took forever but I know some of you that have been trying for years and so months really isn't that long. I started getting really sick at 6 weeks. I don't remember being like this when I was pregnant with Deci but Q and my Dad both say that they remember that I was....I argue that at least it wasn't as bad as this is! :) The heart rate was 148 and Deci's was 167 so If the old Wise Tale is right then we maybe having a boy. I will be happy with either. It would be fun to have another girl to pass everything down to and to have them grow up together but I also know I would like a boy.

I know all that doesn't really explain where I've been for the past month except for the fact that pregnancy sickness/exhaustion has made me not want to leave the house. Have I told you blogging world that I don't own a computer! I know, it's crazy that I blog and have Facebook and don't have a computer. I don't really mind except when I want to upload pictures I have to go next door to my father-in-laws house. Q brings his work computer home some too. With this Winter weather I really haven't wanted to leave the house...so there it is...for the past month I have locked myself inside. I am past ready for Warmer weather!!!! :)

2 comments:

B. Yarbrough said...

Congratulation! The second one is just as much fun as the first but I can tell you that having 2 often feels like 10 to me! Hope you feel better soon!

Ladners'Latest said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys. And I too think the heart rate has a lot to do with gender. Andrew was always 145 :)...could be a boy this time! Can't wait to find out.