Saturday, March 10, 2012

Journey's First Haircut

Journey's hair is growing so fast and I have no idea how to fix little girls hair.  With Deci all I've had to do was brush it in the bath and then leave it alone.  God knew what he was doing when he gave this "Tomboy" a girl with curly hair... Now I'm having to "fix" Journey's hair and I'm trying to do the same thing that I do with Deci and it doesn't always turn out.  It's not as curly as Deci's but not straight either... 
I decided that I should get her hair cut...just in the back at the bottom.  Deci didn't have a "professional" haircut until last year. I say professional because I trimmed Deci's once myself just to get rid of some of the baby hair so it wouldn't tangle so much.
Our friends, Thania and Maribel, stopped by!

Our friend Katie cut Journey's hair and Maribel took pictures. :)
We put on Yo Gabba Gabba Video's on the computer to keep her still.
She did SOOO Good! It was way easier than I thought it would be.  Yo Gabba Gabba was a big hit.
Deci got her hair trimmed also since she hasn't had it cut since last Summer.
before pic.

Deci and Katie

Deci did great also and Katie was so fast!
(For some reason I forgot to take after pics.)

No comments: